- RSS Channel Showcase 1672134
- RSS Channel Showcase 7700372
- RSS Channel Showcase 6789008
- RSS Channel Showcase 2146264
Articles on this Page
- 12/28/16--19:41: _UK: RPI/CPI: RPI, O...
- 12/28/16--19:43: _UK: Rocket Or Damp ...
- 01/03/17--01:57: _UK: Investing Schem...
- 01/03/17--02:55: _UK: Struggling To F...
- 01/04/17--04:16: _UK: New EIA Directi...
- 01/05/17--01:35: _UK: What Does A Dut...
- 01/05/17--03:30: _UK: Bureaucracy Unl...
- 01/15/17--21:08: _UK: Immigration Rou...
- 01/15/17--21:28: _UK: Thought For The...
- 01/26/17--02:04: _UK: Landlords Must ...
- 02/09/17--20:44: _UK: A 'Fatherho...
- 02/14/17--20:29: _UK: Application Of ...
- 02/14/17--20:30: _UK: Yet Another Sha...
- 02/14/17--20:32: _UK: FCA Review Of C...
- 02/14/17--20:33: _UK: Moving On And E...
- 02/14/17--20:33: _UK: The Implied Dut...
- 02/14/17--20:35: _UK: The Future Dire...
- 02/14/17--20:37: _UK: Fingers Crossed...
- 02/14/17--20:51: _UK: Do Funds In A J...
- 02/17/17--01:51: _UK: In Counsel Upda...
- 12/28/16--19:41: UK: RPI/CPI: RPI, Or New Chapter? - Wedlake Bell
- 01/05/17--01:35: UK: What Does A Duty To Act In Good Faith Mean? - Wedlake Bell
- 01/05/17--03:30: UK: Bureaucracy Unlikely To Stop Abuse Of Trusts - Wedlake Bell
- 01/15/17--21:08: UK: Immigration Roundup - Wedlake Bell
- 02/14/17--20:29: UK: Application Of The Duomatic Principle - Wedlake Bell
- 02/14/17--20:32: UK: FCA Review Of Crowdfunding Rules - Wedlake Bell
- 02/14/17--20:33: UK: Moving On And Ending The Relationship - Wedlake Bell
- 02/17/17--01:51: UK: In Counsel Update - Winter 2017 - Wedlake Bell
The Court of Appeal disagreed and, on the particular wording of the Rules, held that the power to switch arises only if RPI has been officially replaced.
Having consulted on draft Regulations in 2012, DWP has now issued a further Consultation proposing a new approach and method for GMP equalisation.
"Safe as houses" is an axiom which resonates across cultures, and has an impact on pension investment. Although SIPPS can't invest in residential property, UK commercial property is an important asset class..
The range of new homes warranty schemes currently available in the market is wide but if you are seeking cover to pass on to your purchasers for a residential conversion
For many years the benefits of setting up offshore structures were clearly defined and throughout the last 20 years the offshore funds and SPV administration industries have thrived.
In England there is no overriding law or principal of law that we must act in good faith to one another.
The Fourth Money Laundering Directive is more likely to provide paperwork than protection from abuse of trusts for tax evasion and terrorism says Jenny Cutts.
Starting from April of this year, employers who sponsor overseas workers in the UK with a Tier 2 status will be required to pay the Immigration Skills Charge (the ISC).
Two very important issues that will continue to play out during 2017 and beyond are; the "workers" rights debate and how to make transgender people feel welcome.
Currently, buy-to-let landlords can deduct their finance costs, including mortgage interest, from their rental profits before calculating their taxable income.
A report recently published by the work-life charity Working Families and Bright Horizons has found that UK workplaces are failing to support fathers' wishes to take an active role in raising their children.
In the recent case of Randhawa & Ors v Turpin & Anor, the High Court analysed the question whether, under the Duomatic principle, a company's articles of association
The legislative process to amend the Shareholder Rights Directive (2007/36/EC) (the Directive) is finally drawing to a close: it has been in progress formally and informally for almost five years.
The Financial Conduct Authority FCA has published the interim feedback to the call for input to the post-implementation review of the FCA's crowdfunding rules (FS16/13) (the Interim Feedback Report)
Often HR professionals and those in management roles are lumbered with dealing with property matters for the business. Below is the first of three articles to give you a better understanding
Jurisdictions around the world (including in the United States, France, Germany and Holland) generally recognise, to some extent, the principle that contracting parties
We live in a time of transition. Old assumptions and alliances are being challenged. Calm, reasoned, rational debate is lost in the cacophony.
It has long been possible to seek the registration of (inter alia) "the shape of goods or of their packaging" as a trade mark both in the UK and in the rest of the European Union.
Jessica Cousins, Solicitor in the Private Client team answers a readers question in Choice Magazine published on 1 February 2017.
In this update we will outline the most recent legal developments affecting your business, in particular, the Government's Green Paper on Corporate Governance Reform